Thread: New member from Melbourne

Thanks

Default New member from Melbourne

Morning Guys.

I am a proud owner of a Octavia RS245. Had it for about a week so far and I love it. Very happy that i spent a little more and upgraded to the Lux Pack, tech pack and Moon roof. Just a beautiful car to drive.

At first i wasnt sure of the colour but now i am so glad i got it. Really stands out and i have had heaps of positive comments.

The only thing that i would change is the engine note....just not quite loud enough or "sporty enough" for me. Any thoughts on upgrades?

Thanks for having me.Capture.jpg

Hi,

Great looking car the RS245. That was my second choice of colour for my Skoda, looks great against the black. There are some exhaust options around, obviously more available OS than here. Remus and Supersprint are two and I'm sure there are custom makers in your area.
    https://remusaustralia.com.au/racing-cat-back-system-sport-exhaust-left-and-right-with-integrated-valves-for-skoda-octavia-iii-rs-vrs-without-ec-homologation.html
    https://www.bestexhaust.com.au/store/rs-20-tsi-c-78_341_342_2152_2153.html

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jslux For This Useful Post:

Fozzy (October 14th, 2019)

Thanks

Thanks mate. Appreciate it

Welks, I also brought a few trim bits from these guys. They deliver internationally no problems
    www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/

Thanks

nice one and great colour.

For just a bit 'more' sound, it's quite easy to swap out the rear muffler (say with Remus) and that most likely won't give you any droning.

If you do a full exhaust, make sure you get something 'resonated' so that you don't get the 'drone' at a certain revs... Always seems to happen at motorway cruising speed which is a pain in the you-know-what !