Thread: Superb Headlight Washers

Thanks

Default Superb Headlight Washers

Does anyone know how to adjust the headlight washer nozzles on a 2011 Superb 3T?

Thanks

what's the problem, just spraying out the side instead of on the lights? or too much/little pressure?

Thanks

Thank you for your reply. The water jet is spraying on the roof and drivers side window. Definitely not too little pressure.

Thanks

I've done it in the past with a very small push(?) pin (like the ones you use in cork boards) then 'redirected' the jet back to the correct location. I'm sure there is a 'special' tool the mechanics use :-)

Thanks

OK, but how do you get the "piston" to stay out of it's housing long enough to do the adjustment?
    Do I get someone to turn on the headlight washer and grab and hold the mechanism as it comes out from its housing, and then adjust the nozzles??
    Or is there another way it stays out of the housing?

Thanks

ah ha! Not sure on that one, and not much on the web. I would say there is a setting that puts it in to 'maintenance' mode... Same for my windscreens on my S5...

Might be worth a quick trip to the dealer, they might do it for nothing if you ask nicely..