Thread: Phone contact problem

Thanks

Default Phone contact problem

Is it possible to get my phone contacts to be visible in the centre console.
    They're in the Infotainment Screen.
    But I don't make calls using that screen while driving, becoz of having to take my eyes off the road to look at the info screen, then look for and press the persons name etc.
    Itz plain bloody dangerous. I did try it once, but never again.

Thanks for any help with this.

Thanks

If I may say, if you can't look at the infotainment screen briefly whilst driving, without it being dangerous, then you are driving WAY too fast.

I don't know how to answer your question, as I've never heard anywhere else that it's been possible to put phone contact images in the maxidot display. I'd say probably not, as it's not designed for images, only text (or basic dot-images, so to speak.. hence called maxidot)

However, have you tried setting one-touch contact in the phone settings, for the contacts you call regularly?
    A simple one-button press to call someone, I agree, is easier than scrolling through the list.

OR - use the voice-control button, to phone the person you want (assuming your car has voice control?)
    2016 Skoda Octavia 162TSI RS Wagon
    (Race Blue, DSG, Tech pack, Comfort pack, 18" Black pack, panoramic sunroof, auto tailgate)

Previous: 2012 Mazda 6 Diesl // Subaru Liberty STi // Subaru Liberty RS Turbo // VK Holden Commodore // Subaru Leone // Mazda RX-808 // Mitsubishi Magna // 1971 Mazda R100 Coupe

Thanks

Hey spinflex, just noticed your car list... I had a VK as well, but the calais (with the brown interior and leather dash... only v6, not the v8)... that was my second car after a VC L (4 cylinder!)..