• Welcome to ozSkoda.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozSkoda.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. jnrdavo

Anybody had problems with their sunroof blind?

Our Kodiaq sunroof blind was 'stuffed'. Would only close about 50%, then made some shocking sounds, then would retract. Ended up going back to dealers under warranty and they ordered a new blind 'cartridge' from Singapore... Took a couple of weeks to arrive, but they had it installed in 2 days...
  2. jnrdavo

Hi from Central Coast, NSW

nice one. looks like it has the same wheels I have on my kodiaq vRS. Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
  3. jnrdavo

can't see any pic(s)..
  4. jnrdavo

Daylight Running Light

can you try to swap the control modules to make sure it's not just the Led that is failing? Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
  5. jnrdavo

welcome! what colour is your car? Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
  6. jnrdavo

Hi from Canberra

Hi and welcome! I've got a Kodiaq vRS, so can only comment on that. We love it, it's the wifes car... It was in for a service and I was driving her around in our other cars this week, and she couldn't wait to get back in to hers... It's amazing comfortable, a sporty car when you press the right...
  7. jnrdavo

Looking to buy Skoda Octavia RS

good question but im not sure of rhe answer. you can always ask the owner to send you a photo of the options sticker which will have all the codes for the cars features that were installed. Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
  8. jnrdavo

Problem with disappearing Infotainment screen on Skoda Octavia RS sedan 2023

Not sure on your car, but my brothers car has the 'screen' and then the amplifier is under the drivers seat... So really two components to get the functions..
  9. jnrdavo

Problem with disappearing Infotainment screen on Skoda Octavia RS sedan 2023

it's either the physical screen (could be overheating?) or the amp at a guess. maybe find somebody close to you with a scanner to see if any codes. where are you located? Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
  10. jnrdavo

Timing belt change.

ring a local independent to check. they can check what is required based on you VIN number. Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
  11. jnrdavo

Delay to Fan and Airconditioner starting

Not sure what they could have done to 'delay' the start, unless the new fan needs a bigger hit of electricity than the old one did (so is slow to 'build' up the power).. You might just need to get the car scanned for errors and cleared so that the car knows that the system is all working agin.
  12. jnrdavo

Columbus Maps Update

Have you tried the skoda map update web site? https://updateportal.skoda-auto.com/ There also seems to be a few videos on youtube that might help:
  13. jnrdavo

Welcome to the new site

Yes, this is from my mobile [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
  14. jnrdavo

Welcome to the new site

and it looks like tapatalk also works!
  15. jnrdavo

Hi All

nice one. A celica was my first 'new' car when I bought it last century... It was a 1994 (from memory) in blue... SX model... I couldn't afford (or they didn't have?) the GT model, so I just had to pay for the spoiler and maybe different wheels (??)) I don't think I actually have any...
  16. jnrdavo

DBA introduces Street Series brake pads

With over four decades of manufacturing experience and unsurpassed knowledge through research and development, DBA has positioned itself as Australia’s most awarded manufacturer and a global leader in brake rotor development and manufacturing. DBA has proudly grown from a small local Australian...
  17. jnrdavo

I've ordered a new skoda... What do you think it is?

Yeah, race blue! Missus loves it... I'll get a better picture when the weather clears up! It's the 8 speed auto... Only driven about 20 kays so far, so not really had enough time in it yet..
  18. jnrdavo

Just got word... It's finally hit the dealers... You were right on the second guess :wave:
  19. jnrdavo

Placed an order about 3 weeks ago. It's arrived on the docks in Brisbane (sales guy said it would be quicker than coming from docks in Sydney)... Still not cleared yet... Was hoping to get for wife before Christmas, but most likely won't get it this year :-( So, have a guess what we purchased...
  20. jnrdavo

2021 Skoda Octavia RS shown in UK police livery

The 2021 Skoda Octavia RS has been unveiled as a police pursuit vehicle in the UK.The fourth-generation sedan from Skoda will share its powertrain with the 2021 Volkswagen Golf GTI, but offering buyers a sleek liftback body with hot hatch performance.Using a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol...
Back