• Welcome to ozSkoda.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozSkoda.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. J

Problem with disappearing Infotainment screen on Skoda Octavia RS sedan 2023

Thanks for that. I will relate that to the dealer.........
  2. J

HI there I am in Melbourne in bayside suburbs. The Skoda dealer has already checked for codes and did a software update. What do you mean by "amp" in your post?
  3. J

Hi guys My wife has had this Skoda Octavia RS sedan new, since Oct 22 and it has been fine except about a month ago, the infotainment screen would intermittently disappear at totally random times. Yesterday the problem became so bad that we took the car to the local Skoda dealer who did a...
  4. J

Global Setting for Start Stop and Lane Assist for Mk 4 Skoda Octavia RS sedan

Hello My wife bought a new Octavia RS sedan a couple of months ago and, whilst she loves the car, she is getting tired of disabling the Start Stop and Lane Assist function every time she starts the car as there is no global way to do this. Is there a tuner in Melbourne that can get into the...
Back