• Welcome to ozSkoda.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozSkoda.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

columbus music folder display

almar

In my 2018 Superb with columbus I have all my music cd`s on a usb stick. When I select `media/source/usb` it starts to play the last album I was playing and shows the wonderful album cover.

To listen to a different album I touch the sreeen picture of the current playing album and it then displays the album covers of all of my albums - it`s a great look.

But it displays them alphabetically according to album name.

So e.g. even though I name them as `Beatles - album name aaa`, and then another `Beatles - album name zzz`, one is at the beginning while the other is at the end, with all other artists spread around also.

Is it possible to have them displayed according to artist name, not album name??? That way it would show all the Beatles together, then followed by artist name C etc

I have tried choosing `selection/artist name`, but it didn`t become the default setup.

Hope someone can help.

You may have to play with the mp3 tags... not sure how/what you would have to do, but you can change the names/etc with it.

I`ve tried changing the album names to include the artist, but the Skoda was too smart to fall for that!!
Still no luck.

Back