• Welcome to ozSkoda.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozSkoda.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Computer Display

ramac

I have purchased a White Octavio RS wagon. I love it. Struggling a bit through the handook. I can't seem to find how to cancel the Trip Meter reading that is on the lower right side on the display. Can anyone help?

Also do I have to have the radio on while the sat nav is on? On the sat nav, Sensis who can supply CDs to update the sat navs with VWs and Audi, say they can't do the same for Skodia? Seems strange.

no, you should be able to turn down the volume of the radio (or other source) and still have the volume on on the satnav..

This might be the manual you need... https://www.namotorsports.net/docs/OERNS-510Manual.pdf

I believe you have the same NAV as the golf/gti etc (RNS 510?), so you should be able to source a disk from them for updates.

To cancel the trip meter, you should just be able to hold the button on the stalk, but I'll wait for somebody that has one to help :)

Push & hold the reset button for the trip computer (read the owners manual for that one!).

To not have the radio on whilst navigating, change the source (to CD if you dont have a CD in) - then it wont play anything.

The Maps for the Skoda are the same as VW - so if you can source VW maps, you will be fine!

Computer display

Computer display

Push & hold the reset button for the trip computer (read the owners manual for that one!).

To not have the radio on whilst navigating, change the source (to CD if you dont have a CD in) - then it wont play anything.

The Maps for the Skoda are the same as VW - so if you can source VW maps, you will be fine!
Reply - Thanks, I did reset the trip meter for trip #1 & trip #2 okay. However the trip reading at the bottom right side of the computer display is the trip that i can't seem to bring up to reset.

Thank you for your other replies.

Thanks guys - Just a slow learner. I did eventually found the Black knob on the Black Dashboard.

Back