• Welcome to ozSkoda.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozSkoda.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My new Yeti!!

cjc1959au

Hi everyone,

Just joined the forum, and picked up my new Yeti!

Saw what was being announced for next year, and with the Yeti losing it's glorious headlight/driving light combination, I knew it was time to fess up and organise one for me!

It's a 112 TSi 4x4 with DSG in Black Magic Pearl.

Includes all the goodies one could hope for, and with only 27km on the clock, was mine for only $28,500 drive away.

Photos included below.

Loving it so far. It's already been to Canberra and back. I've got about 2200km on the speedo already and I'm looking at doing an oil change already after the running-in period.

It's only about $100, so I'd rather do it and make sure all the crap is out of the engine. Cheap insurance.

Living in Point Cook. Maybe us mexicans can all get together somewhere and show off our vehicles?

Already ordered mud flaps and locking nuts from SuperSkoda.com

Regards,

Christopher

Attachments

• 1AO1SW-1.jpg
    1AO1SW-1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1AO1SW-2.jpg
    1AO1SW-2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1AO1SW-3.jpg
    1AO1SW-3.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1AO1SW-4.jpg
    1AO1SW-4.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1AO1SW-5.jpg
    1AO1SW-5.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 0
Congrats on the Yeti Chris!
Nice colour, I have Superb in BMP! Not too bad do far in regards to keeping it clean as it has a bit of depth to it.
Enjoy the car!
John

ah, you mean this one..

yeti1.jpg Skoda-Yeti_2692803b.jpg

yeah, quite a bit different to the current. Well done on the purchase. Great car, and looks like you're enjoying may k's in it already :)

Just make sure you clean it properly. Black is a great colour, but a bugger to keep the swirl marks off. Make sure you never use a automatic car wash!

Back