Thread: So, where are all the Kamiq owners?

Thanks

Default So, where are all the Kamiq owners?

Recently took ownership of a moon white Kamiq Monte Carlo.
    Coming from a Golf Mk7 there are a lot of similarities, but the new admussen info unit is excellent.
    A few niggles to work through but generally very happy.
    Apart from with the dealer who attempted to deliver the vehicle damaged without telling me, and now dragging their feet getting it fixed.
    Will see how that pans out.

Hoping to start seeing tips n tricks showing up in here.

Thanks

Most manufacturers are now making massive efforts in the infotainment units on cars, which I think is a good idea (as long as they leave some buttons for functions!).

We've got the new system in the MY21 Kodiaq... It's not perfect, especially if you have two phones in the car that were both setup for android auto... It keeps on annoyingly swapping between them, then stuffs up completely and both don't work for a while... Very annoying on a long drive, so much so that we have to turn off bluetooth on one of them so it works properly!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jnrdavo View Post
    It's not perfect, especially if you have two phones in the car that were both setup for android auto... It keeps on annoyingly swapping between them, then stuffs up completely and both don't work for a while...
    Yep, we've noticed the same issue.
    Found that swapping the phone connected to AA by selecting it from the screen works tho